In spite of old payment methods, then the IESCO payment of bill process is assisting with the payment of electricity bills online and also to check status of paid or not. From the start till now we have paid our electricity bills offline by visiting banks. We have to wait in long lines for hours so that we pay our monthly electricity bill. Sometimes we have no time to visit the bank for bill payment and miss deadlines. Then we pay a fine, this is very hectic but don’t worry you can get rid of all these if you learn the online bill payment method. If you want your life headache free from such monthly payments, then stay here and learn new technology.
IESCO Payment Process of Bill:
You can pay your bill online in various ways including banks and micro finance payments. The complete process of iesco bill payment with all support channel is elaborate now.
1) Pay Using Micro Finance Banks
- The Micro Finance Banks include the following ways;
This is the most common app nowadays and nearly everyone has an Easypaisa account. It facilitates its users through various online transactions. You can pay your bills including IESCO too. Follow the steps for IESCO bill payments;
Download the Easypaisa app and log in with your ID if already registered. Otherwise, register yourself and then log in.
- Find the “Bill Payment” option at the top of the home screen.
- Select the bill category “Electricity Bill” then choose the distributor “IESCO”.
- Scan your ref number by camera or enter it manually. Press “Next”.
- Enter the amount of your bill and click the “Pay Now” button.
- Your electricity bill is paid successfully.
They now become a lifeline for the users. This understanding is woven into every aspect of bill payment system, which is plan for security in mind. The robust system is a product of careful planning and continual updates, confirm that your transactions are not just process, but also protect.
Another popular mobile app for online transactions. For the payment of your electricity bill using JazzCash follow these steps;
- Open the JazzCash App on mobile and log in by entering the security pin.
- Select the “Utility Bills” option, choose the “Electricity Bill” option and click it.
- Choose the related company that provides you the electricity.
- Put in the number and click the “Fetchbil Bill” button.
- Click “Confirm” to pay your used bill.
- You have done with your given bill amount.
Can I pay my IESCO bill after the due date?
Yes, but it surely include late payment fee. So, it’s better to pay before the last date to avoid these extra fees that is part of their role.
2) Bill Payment Using Banks
You can easily pay your bill using the online banking facility. But few banks provide this facility and these are following with payment methods;
If one is a user of Meezan Bank then follow these steps for the payment of the bill;
- Through site or open the mobile app after downloading.
- Register yourself and then click on “Bill Payment”.
- Deposit your bill by picking the right billing provider and filling in the required fields.
- You will pay your bill after the confirmation of One time PIN.
IESCO Allied Bank Bill Payment:
Follow the steps to pay your electricity bill by Allied Bank account;
- Possible on site of Allied Bank or open the mobile app after downloading.
- By the credentials login to the app.
- Choose the “Payment” and select “New Biller”.
- Select “Utility” and choose electricity bill with supplier company.
- Pay current bill by selecting “IESCO” and entering the reference.
- Details of payment are sent to you with the other associated stuff.
- Complete it after the verification.
Now that you are equip with the know how, it’s time to take charge. You are a seasoned bill payer or new to the process, use the simplicity and security of IESCO payment system. Go ahead, make that bill pay and get the confirmation of a job well done.
The payment processes are same for the old and new connection because their usage criteria is same. User can pick any of bank or app from them. Its your choice or comparability that which suit you more.
How to Check IESCO Bill is Paid or Not?
To get out of confusion that the iesco bill is paid or not, there is a tactic to check it out. When will pay it through the bank then after giving reference or id in the payment section, a new page will open.
- On that page, there is a choice of payment status that used for this purpose. Specially, Allied bank highlight it more than other.
Almost similarly use the Summit Bank, MCB, HBL and Faysal Bank for the payment of your bill under the IESCO. Save yourself from long lines at the bank and submit your monthly bills easily at your place. After paying, try to save its screen shot that may help in showing the record.